Presently most companies adopts buffing in shoulder and heating in specific area to reduce RFV and RFV1H value. However, it will damage the appearance of tire, lower tire quality and affect the sales.
By rectifying process, heating, stretching and pressurizing the bead areas, the concentricity of two beads improved and stress concentration relieved, thus having the beads re-aligned with lower RFV AND RFV1H values.
Commonly, the first two major causes for RFV/ RFV1H: Asymmetrical beads and Stress concentration (See below flow chart). Repeated tests prove that the rectifying testing process has little influence on the tire in terms of LFV, LFV1H, CONY, and dynamic balance.
Additionally, the results of debead testing, strength, water pressure blasting, endurance, low pressure and high-speed tests before and after rectifying are more or less the same. RFV and RFV1H values obtained after rectifying do not rebound and remain constant.
Also, no damage to the beads or other parts after rectifying.
Therefore, the following benefits have been concluded for the Rectifier machine:
- No damage to tire - neither appearance nor internal
- Lowered RFV & RFV1H-having no influence on other parameters
- Fully automatic, 1 operator taking care up to 10 machines
- Reducing planned production and inventory
- Increasing OEM rate and lowering rejection rate
- Small occupying area and independent control system
- High ROI - 6 months to have investment return
- Easy to operate
Thank you for your interest in our products. we will be touch soon